North Carolina

Asheville Wedding, Hidden River

Anyone have any reviews for Hidden River Events? Also, have you used their packages and have reviews for the vendors that are included?

Re: Asheville Wedding, Hidden River

• I'm not getting married there but it was one of the places we checked out when trying to find a venue. I thought it was a bit overpriced for what they offered and it doesn't seem like you could have a wedding there for less than $15-$20k. They have a base fee of $9500. That doesn't include food or alcohol.

It does seem like a good place if you're having a DW. They have all inclusive packages so all you would have to do is show up. They also have 3 day accommodations for up to 50 people (although I hear it's not very nice).

The main reasons we didn't pick Hidden River was because 1) too expensive 2) we wanted more flexibility with picking our vendors 3) most of our guests are local and would not need accommodations and 4) the property is really large and the tent is just too far away from everything. Oh and it's not a very pretty drive to the actual property, lots of junky houses/trailers along the way.
    FOR SALE - www.sd31942.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards