Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Wareham - need suggestions for florist, hair and accommodations

I'm planning my wedding long distance and need someone to do the bridal party's hair.

I also need to find a florist and find reasonably price accommodations for out of town guest. Wedding is in Onset and the reception is in Bourne at the Brookside.

Suggestions? Thank you!

Re: Wareham - need suggestions for florist, hair and accommodations

• edited December 2011
    Don't know wareham but the Knights In  and best western on the canal are both reasonable and right sown the street from the brookside. 
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Wareham. And while there are many great bed and breakfast's and inn's there are no major hotels.

Some hotels:
    Old Red Farm Inn - Wareham
    Cranberry Gardens Inn - Wareham
    The Inn on Onset Bay - Wareham/Onset
    Point Independence Inn - Wareham/Onset
    Quality Inn - Bourne

Tons more options once you enter Sandwich!

For a Florist
    We are going with Jean from A Village Florist in Sandwich (she is fantastic!)

We met with
    Jen from Bourne Florist
    Wedding Flowers by Nicole
    East Sandwich Florist (really loved them too but they were booked for our day)

For Make up/Hair

We're staying with Beach Plum Spa since it's at our inn where we're getting married (Dan'l Webster Inn)

But I love!!!
    Gloria's Spa in Fairhaven (will travel)
    Ara's in Wareham (will travel)

Hope this helps!!!
    Don't be afraid to look in neighboring towns. Most places aren't charging us for travel (photo from Plymouth, DJ from MetroWest, Cake from Braintree).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards