Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Wedding Planning

We have been planning our Cape Cod wedding for almost 8 months from NY and most  of our planning has been done by suggestions on this Cape Cod message board.  Our wedding is in August but we have 99% of our plans done.  We have done a ton of research because living in NY we have had to do everything online.    I just wanted to pass along the vendors that have made my planning easy and have been great to work with.
David's Bridal: my gown and bridemaids dresses
Jos A. Bank: suits
prettyflowergirl.com: flower girl dresses
Cape Tunes: Scott will be our dj
Portrait New England: will be our photographers and they have already gone above and beyond.
Dottie Lovely: will be making our cake.  We already purchased a beautiful cake from her to try for $15.00 and it was well worth it.  Can't wait to see the real cake.
Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary: this is where we will have our outdoor ceremony by the water it is beautiful.
Harbor Point: reception
Designer's Touch: bouquets. They are awesome!! 
Tidewater Inn:  Where our guests will be staying.  The owner has been amazing.
DiParma Italian Table:  rehearsal dinner.  They have been so helpful and offer a very reasonable price per person.
Chamber of commerce has been so so helpful ask them for brochures for your out of town guests!!!! I went to them for a lot of stuff because all of our guests are going to be from out of town.
Well that's all I can think of for now.  When the wedding is done I will post more reviews.  If anyone needs any help or suggestions let me know. 
I am happy to help!!!
Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12

Re: Wedding Planning

• THANK YOU!

I am also going to be planning from NYC, and I agree that this board is insanely helpful. I love your post, and I may be contacting you soon! Sounds like you're going to have a beautiful wedding.

Erin
  • Erin,
    Ask away!! My personal email is lia914@hotmail.com
  • I just had to share, congratulations & good wishes. I used many of the same vendors: Davids Bridal, Capetunes, Harbor Point, Tidewater & Diparma! My wedding was amazing & went without a hitch from any of those vendors so I wish you all the best of luck!
  • BunsCheer03  Thank you so much!!!  That's really sweet of you!!!  I did take a lot of your recommendations so thank you very much.  You made planning so much easier for me!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards