Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Pictures of Ocean Edge Bay Pines Pavilion?

Hi everyone,

I went to see Ocean Edge recently and think it is beautiful!  Only problem is that the Bay Pines Pavilion is closed for the season so we weren't really able to see what that space and cocktail area look like.  The manager sent pics but just a few, anyone have pictures they would be willing to share so I can get a better idea of the space?  Also, we're trying to decide between the ballroom and the pavilion, any thoughts?  Finally (sorry long post!) we're going to see Willowbend on Friday, anyone have a comparison of the two or thoughts on pros/cons of each?

Thank you!!

Re: Pictures of Ocean Edge Bay Pines Pavilion?

• Soccergal13Soccergal13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations on your engagement.
    i am getting married at OE next June (ceremony on the front lawn) and reception is at the Pavillion.We are also holding our cocktail hour on the terrace (2,500 upcharge, but the view is worth it).
    I didnt take any pictures, but the inside is ok-the color scheme is all taupe and brown so most colors go with that. The only really ugly part is that the air conditioner units are showing on the side walls (I am sure it is not a big deal once everything else is decorated). We loved that the doors all open up onto the poolside patio as well. You are able to decorate both the pavillion and patio if you choose.
    I looked at the ballroom and it is nice, but the minimum was $40K for a Saturday in June and we were not willing to spend that type of money for one day or our lives. The minimum is 25K for the pavillion and I really like the ambiance in the pavillion more then the typical ballroom.

I hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    I just looked at the Bay Pines pavilion yesterday. It is a permanent tent with billowy tent like ceiling. It's very white inside so colors really pop. I am going to get married there next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards