Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ring bearer idea- dont know where to buy.

i want to have my two little nephews carry big fake rings. instead of the pillow. like one be a regular wedding band, and one be a diamond ring. like around 4 inches or so in diameter. Does anyone have any idea about where to buy these. or what to even search for!?

Re: Ring bearer idea- dont know where to buy.

• Ok so this might sound silly, but have you looked up napkin rings?  I think I've seen some that look like big engagement rings to use for bridal showers and such...you might start there.  Hope it helps!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_ring-bearer-idea-dont-know-where-to-buy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:166ad872-72fe-4e8e-ad14-f33169bdcf22Post:e66a04c9-95d4-43a6-9fa4-901385aa8f3c">Re: Ring bearer idea- dont know where to buy.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok so this might sound silly, but have you looked up napkin rings?  I think I've seen some that look like big engagement rings to use for bridal showers and such...you might start there.  Hope it helps!
    Posted by mvance3[/QUOTE]

I was thinking bigger than that I think. But that's a good suggestion. Thanks
  • If you don't mind having to paint them a craft store might have something in the wood shapes section.
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_ring-bearer-idea-dont-know-where-to-buy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:166ad872-72fe-4e8e-ad14-f33169bdcf22Post:6d627745-c70c-4f5e-a75a-41086846fd97">Re:Ring bearer idea dont know where to buy.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sorry, I have to ask, but why?
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

because the one kid is 1 and the other is 2 and i thought it would be cuter than having them shaking a pillow everywhere
  • Check oriental trading company
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_ring-bearer-idea-dont-know-where-to-buy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:166ad872-72fe-4e8e-ad14-f33169bdcf22Post:1854ea69-1be9-464d-b6b2-9fd94cd42849">Re:Ring bearer idea dont know where to buy.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah, okay. How are they getting down the aisle? I don't know any 1 or 2 year olds who could walk down an aisle alone. I'm just wondering if it is even worth the trouble.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. Maybe the 2 year old. No way my 1 year old niece would be able to make it down the aisle, let alone carrying anything.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm not a stickler for what they do or how they do it. He can hold his moms hand all the way down for all I care. They're there to look cute. Nothing else. And what does this have to do with my question regardless
  • edited April 2013

I checked my Oriental Trading Company catalog they have "Diamond" ring key chains. The fake rings are about 3 inches,but they only sell them by the dozen.$11.00 a dozen. go to www.orientaltrading.com item number wx-24/1884.Good Luck.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards