Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

New Seabury Popponesset Inn VS. Lighthouse Inn

Has anyone been to or had a wedding at either of these places? I like them both but I am not from the area and am not sure about them. Any help/reviews/pricings would be great! Thanks!

Re: New Seabury Popponesset Inn VS. Lighthouse Inn

• Options

My daughter had her wedding at the popponnesset Inn and we were more than pleased.   They were most accomodating and responsive. The food was wonderful. Doing a tasting for 4 is differant than 150, so i was apprehensive, but it all was wonderful. HTH

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_new-seabury-popponesset-inn-vs-lighthouse-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:590d480b-d2ac-4736-8199-31351c8c667bPost:66e96cee-8bbd-417b-9e22-6a96cfb19721">New Seabury Popponesset Inn VS. Lighthouse Inn</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to or had a wedding at either of these places? I like them both but I am not from the area and am not sure about them. Any help/reviews/pricings would be great! Thanks!
    Posted by Kciletti[/QUOTE]

Here is my take.

POPPONESSETT INN
    PROS : Nice location, right on the ocean, pricing is reasonable for oceanviews
    CONS: (IMO) Room lacks character and no air-conditioning (which often becomes an issue depending if it's a day wedding during summer months). It gets very hot.

LIGHTHOUSE INN
    PROS: Also nice location, right on the ocean, pricing
    CONS : Room interior is dated and in need of a renovation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards