Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Rental Items (chairs, chair covers, etc) on the Cape

Does anyone have a recommendation for a rental company on the Cape? I'm planning from DC and having a hard time figuring out the best place to rent ceremony chairs, chair covers and other items for our wedding.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Rental Items (chairs, chair covers, etc) on the Cape

• edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I recommend Rentals Unlimited.  They have a huge selection of rental items, including chairs, chair covers, linens - virtually anything you'd need.  Also, Be Our Guest has a showroom in Sandwich.  Chase Canopy in Mattapoissett also has good rental. 
  • edited December 2011
    We rented our chair sashes from Party Cape Cod.  I know they also do chairs, chair covers, linens, etc.
  • erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our venue recommended American Tent (we're renting chairs and dancefloor) but I also talked to Party Cape Cod and Bayside something (can't remember if there was more to their name).  All three were really professional and their price quotes were all within $30 of each other so we just went with what our venue recommended.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Undercover tent for my sept 10 cape wedding. I compared rates for a tent, table and chairs and they were the best deal compared to party cape cod and rentals unlimited. If you pay your 10% deposit within a couple of weeks of getting a quote they might have a promotionfor you. for example, i got 10% off total. also you want to check when researching if they will do clean up for you!! good luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards