Massachusetts-Cape Cod

DJ Recommendations in Cape Cod?

Does anyone know of a good DJ for our wedding in Cape Cod? Someone who doesn't MC the whole night and plays a good variety of music? Thanks!!

Re: DJ Recommendations in Cape Cod?

• Cue the 5-30 responses for Cape Tunes...

I'll start.  Cape Tunes-Scott if you can get him.

I've also heard good things about Danny Walsh.
    Anniversary
  • haha...yes Scott from Cape Tunes or Danny Walsh...best on the Cape
  • Definitely Scott Rosenthal with Cape tunes!!
  • How much does Scott run? I've received a couple DJ quotes already.....although a little out of my price range.
  • The DJ is the life of your party..they make it or break it, I would try to save on something else and make sure you have a good DJ.
  • Alin-

Here's their website pricing page: http://www.capetunes.com/pricing.html
    Anniversary
  • We choose Lisa Z! Over 25 years of experience! Amazing DJ! She has pretty reasonable prices!
    Heres her website
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
  • Cape Tunes!! Awesome to work with
  • I can't remember what  Scott charges. We got married on a monday (labor day) so he came down in price and we only paid $795 for him for unlimited hours. I wanna say that he's around $1100 regularly... I could be wrong though. He's very good about returning emails wicked quickly if you wanna email him!
  • edited May 2012
    DJ Chris Baker was incredible! He answered every question I had... And there were tons haha I was ALWAYS contacting him and he got back to me quickly and never seemed put off by my detail concerns. He has a detailed event planner for his clients to fill out so everything is exactly the way you want it. My husband and I are in our mid 20s but we had children there and older couples/family and literally everyone was out on the dance floor the entire night. I made a list of songs we wanted playing and he followed it perfectly. I told him he could play any songs that were requested but if it was rap then we wanted the radio edit so there were no swears. And he made it happen! One of our grooms men wanted to DJ a game we played and Chris allowed that as well, they got in contact with each other and discussed details. Chris communicated with us and also the wedding coordinator at the hotel. We were actually a half hour late for our intro because our photos took so long but he kept everyone entertained the whole time we were gone. He did the sound system for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception, along with a photo slide show! We would def recommend him! Good luck with everything.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_dj-recommendations-in-cape-cod?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:6ab373d6-500f-496b-9874-f12f5477b980Post:bc831169-457f-4175-8779-cb546ae6574f">DJ Recommendations in Cape Cod?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a good DJ for our wedding in Cape Cod? Someone who doesn't MC the whole night and plays a good variety of music? Thanks!!
    Posted by Kimsnapper[/QUOTE]

<div>DJ Danny Walsh is great!!! </div>
  • I talked to Scott Rosenthal at Cape Tunes and he is booked for the day of our wedding (as is Danny Walsh!). Scott recommended Keith Leavitt, has anyone used him?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards