Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Makeup and Hair in Chatham/Orleans Area

Who are you using for your makeup and using for your hair in the Chatham/Orleans area.  Need some recs!
Anniversary

Re: Makeup and Hair in Chatham/Orleans Area

• Options
    the absolute best you can get is Lisa George... Nobody comes close.  There are others but contact her first.  I have worked on many weddings with her and many other hair and makeup artists and NOBODY comes close. 

She has decades of experience no one else can duplicate...You will look like you... not a fake version, On your most perfect day.   
    Her hair work is also some of the best ever... look at her website..Lisageorge.com.

On the Cape her work is the bar all others aspire too... some have even resorted to disparaging remarks about her on these boards but her REAL brides know the facts... 
    I do too... best money ever spent  Lisa George!

• Options
    thanks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Iv contacted Hairapy Salon and Art Works. They both travel! Iv heard good things about them.
  • Options
    I have seen some very happy and beutiful Brides that used both Lisa and her staff.

I do not agree with posting negative on this board especially when you have not had a personal experience with her.

• Options
    I used Erin with artworks and was so happy with her! She is so nice and pleasant to work with, and was so fast and everyone in my bridal party (myself included) were so happy with the way our hair came out! She has someone on her team who does makeup, and i've heard tremendous things about her. She's so much more affordable than Lisa George too which is a plus!
  • Options
    I'm using Kimberly Richard for makeup and I was going to use Erin from Artworx (but my personal hairdresser said she'd make the trip for my wedding).
    I was going to use Lisa George, a good friend referred her to me. But she was a total bitch when I called her with questions. ANything I asked, "well did you check the website? it's on there"...OK, well I'm going to pay you a ridiculous amount of money, you can answer a couple of questions. She's a little full of herself, and super attitudey. After talking to her, she told me to email her to see if she was available, and if i have any questions...because she was SO helpful on the phone sh should be even more helpful over email. Brides shouldn't have to deal with that.
    So I say Kimberly and Erin all the way!
  • Options
    I am going with Lisa George - I've heard similar things about her "attitude" but her work is phenomenal (I've known a few brides who have used her).  Although pricey I think it really depends what you're looking for & what your budget is.  Lisa was very pleasant with me through email but perhaps you have to catch her on a good day!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards