Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

a decade of love

Well finally after 10 years together, on oct 29th (our 10 yr. dating anniversary) the Mr. proposed :) I figured I should try out the boards and get a friendly vibe going with my fellow brides-to-be. I have been "planning" for years! I have a very home-made, earthy-rustic-romantic-colorful wedding in mind, if that computes. no definate date set yet, but Im in love with the idea of a barn/farm wedding south of boston or cape or perhaps a short way out to western ma. so here i am! nice to meet you!

Re: a decade of love

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Burne Function facility... Also Bourne Farm in Falmouth ...and congratulations   woo hoo your patient!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second midge, definitely check out Bourne Farm in Falmouth if you're interested in a barn/farm wedding
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Bourne Farm, also check Brooksby Farm in Peabody if you are willing to go North Shore  http://www.peabodyhistorical.org/wedding_facilities.asp
    Photobucket
  • Options
    GBroc22GBroc22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow 10 years!  Congratulations!!!I waited just about 8 years, and it was worth it, and I'm sure you feel the same! ;) Congratulations and best of luck planning!! I'm not well-versed in rustic venues, but hopefully I can help with some other questions you might have! :)
  • Options
    efd123efd123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i didnt realize i had all these responses! thanks so much gals, I have known about bourne farm for a few months now and i cant get it out of my mind, i think its my dream venue but not sure if ill be able to do the required week price point. I'll look into the others :) thanks a bunch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards