Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Flowers on a Budget

Hi,
I am looking for an inexpensive florist in Falmouth, MA. I have 7 bm's and about 20 tables, so it will all add up quickly. I like the more natural looking bouquets; hydrangeas, berries, baby's breath, etc., and not so much the perfectly rounded ribbon wrapped bouquets.  Also, mason jars with 'wild flowers' in them for centerpieces and I already have the mason jars.  Any help would be great! Thank you!

Re: Flowers on a Budget

• CMS Flora is great and it sounds like just what your looking for! Their located in bourne and they deliver! Ive had a great experience with them so far and will be posting a review in 3 weeks after my wedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
  • Bourne Florist is great too and can work with a budget. My wedding is in 2 weeks and they have been great to work with so far
  • I am actually using the florist at the Roche Brothers in Mashpee. Sounds wierd but she was recomended to us by our venue and she used to have her own shop and is great to work with, beautiful flowers and very reasonably priced. Not sure when your wedding is,  I know she is mostly booked for 2 weddings every weekend this summer but worth checking her out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards