Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Anyone know of a Limo service

that does not have a 3 hour minimum?   I just need to get 4 of us from Bourne to Falmouth, I wasn't going to get a limo but my mom is starting to panic about the thought of squishing my dress into a regular car!!  I just can't see paying $300 for a 20 minute ride, no return trip or anything. 

Thanks!!

Re: Anyone know of a Limo service

• edited December 2011
    I have been running into the same problem!!!!
  • Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen any that don't have a minimum, but maybe you can make the most of your three hours, so it doesn't seem like a waste of money.   Have the limo make a trip to drop off the guys, then come back for you and the girls (if that works).  Or you could have the limo take you and you family or bridesmaids to a beach or nice spot for photos before the ceremony?  
  • erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using ProLimo for one way to Hyannis to Orleans (about a half hour) - It's still $200 but better than $300 with all the minimums I found...
  • Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just found this - ABD Limo out of Mashpee will do "drop offs"   http://www.abdcoachlimo.com/services.shtml
  • edited December 2011
    White Tie Limo will do a drop off, but for an 8 passenger limo it's still $270 + fuel surcharge and gratuity. I guess that price is pretty standard. What about getting a towncar/sedan? That might be cheaper, but you couldn't fit 4 people.
  • senorita333senorita333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used any of these and could recommend one that worked out well? Thanks
  • Stephanie7754Stephanie7754 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I booked ABD Limo - really nice guy/owner and they will do 2 hours for around $200.
  • jkriegerjkrieger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used town car transportation and there was no time limit.  We just had them pick us up from the wedding venue and to the resort we were staying at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards