Massachusetts-Cape Cod

CHECK!

Finally booked the flights for our "mini-moon".  We're doing a 3 day trip to Chicago right after the wedding, and saving our big honeymoon for February vacation, when we are going to want to escape the cold...

Flights and Cubs game - now we just need a place to stay.  Anyone been and have suggestions?

Re: CHECK!

• edited December 2011
    Sweet, congrats on the check!  I've always wanted to go to Chicago, but have never been.

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Oh fun! My FI is a huge Cubs fan so he would love that. I am a big fan of the Swissotel or the Westin River North (used to be hotel Nikko). If you stay at Swissotel ask for a good view-- my room overlooked where the river runs into the lake and was beautiful. Both are pretty convenient to Mag Mile and the Loop, though a bit of a hike to Wrigley. FI loves Sofitel, but it's pretty pricey. I also recommend the Lincoln Park Zoo-- I love it.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll look into both of those.  We plan to go to the zoo and the science museum while we're there as well.  I went once before but it was winter and I was there for something preplanned so I didn't get to do much exploring.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards