Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

brand new wedding dress for sale!! :)

Hi ladies!! soooo since i bought this dress WAY too soon before my wedding, i have since found one that i love even more! I have only worn it to take these pictures.... it is a size 8. I typically wear a size 6/8 and this dress is a little loose on. I am getting married in the Cape this summer and this dress is VERY lightweight for a beach/destination wedding! I bought it for $490 and would like to sell it for $450. It was made by Jovani and is listed as "off white" but is pretty much "pure white" (another reason i decided to go with the other dress!) The shoulder strap of flowers can easily be cut off as it is only attached by a ribbon (if i were to wear it, i was going to cut it off and use the flowers for my JR bridesmaids and flower girls headbands!) Let me know if you are intersted in this!  THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PLANNING!!!
PS i do have pictures of it, i am just not sure how to post them on here, so if you want to see them let me know and i can email you! :)

Re: brand new wedding dress for sale!! :)

• Options
    GBroc22GBroc22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm all set with my dress :) but I think you might want to name the style # of the dress in order to get more responses.  Also, to post a pic you just click the little tree picture under the typing field of your post, and it allows you to attach a picture :)

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for letting me know!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards