Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Ballymeade!

Hi.  I'm having my reception at the Ballymeade next September.  Has anyone ever had their actual wedding ceremony there?  I found the room to be rather small and am considering doing a church ceremony.  However, logistically speaking, having the ceremony and reception all at one place is very appealing.  Thoughts?  Also, anyone have their reception at Ballymeade? 
Thanks!!!

Re: Ballymeade!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception there in October and can tell you all about it then! We are having a church ceremony for religious reasons, but of course it would be easier to have everything in one place. So far I've been really happy with the planning and with Christine.

I didn't think the room where they do ceremonies looked small at all, and it gets really great light. I guess it would depend on how many people you are have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my ceremony and reception there on 10/16/10 and the room is plenty big. We are having 160 ppl and it should be fine. We also have the option of having it outside on the circle if its a nice day. We will see!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeahne-- you are right after me! We are getting married 10/9 :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't that funny Karen's MOH? We are also having Chef Roland and the dinner on the Friday at Flying Bridge. Probably more similarities too! Poor Christine at Ballymeade will just be thinking -rerun!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at Ballymeade last night with my guy.  Still undecided.

Let us know how it goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses ladies!  I'm using Chef Roland as well.  Definitely post after your back from your respective honeymoon's...I will be curious to hear all about it! 
  • Options
    kmurph286kmurph286 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Ballymeade for June 2012 for our wedding.  We plan on having our ceremony at St. Patrick's in Falmouth Heights.  I'm thinking that we're going to choose Chef Roland as well... I've heard nothing but good things about him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards