Massachusetts-Cape Cod

west dennis yacht club?? pamet harbor club?

Hi guys! I was wondering if any of you knew anything about the West Dennis Yacht Club? I emailed them asking for information but havent heard back. Also has anyone dealt with the Pamet Harbor Club? Any info would be great! we are headed up there this weekend, but dont want to waste our time if it isnt worth it! Thanks! :)

Re: west dennis yacht club?? pamet harbor club?

• edited December 2011
    the west dennis yacht club is really nice and open with hardwood floors. My FSIL had her wedding there in 9/08 and it was beautiful (and reasonably priced). There is a small, attached room where the bar is - my bridal shower was there just a few weeks ago and it was great - and it provided a place for non-dancing people to sit and get away from the noise during the wedding.  the in-house caterer is really good and pleasant to work with (my FMIL swears by him and says he's so super accomodating). I would call them again to check back - my FMIL had no problems planning my FSIL's wedding there and always says how the people there are wonderful to work with.
    HTH
  • katiesmoh2010katiesmoh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went to check out Pamet with my sister as a possible wedding site.  At first glance, it is a small building, if you have more than 10 people, you will be like NO WAY!! It may be hard to look past that. But, take the time, look at the pictures - they take over that whole parking lot and do an amazing tented wedding - and you have the most amazing setting.  Contact the Casual Gourmet she can lead you in the right direction, with tents and vision.  I have contacted them for my sister's bridal shower, but have also been in a few weddings that have used them...they are familiar with Pamet and what it can be!  !

• edited December 2011
    HI! I emailed the WDYC too.  She did respond.  We were going for a July wedding, but they do not do weddings in July or August.  That was as far as I went.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Pamet in May and at first glance we were also a little uncertain about the place (especially my mom and future mother in law). It has a ton of potential though.. check out this beautiful wedding: http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/2008/04/real-wedding-saturday-jocelyn-michael.html
    The nice things about Pamet are you can do whatever you want for decorations, you can use any caterer you want, you bring your own alcohol, and you aren't restricted to a certain time slot (the place is yours for the day). We are having our cocktail hour on their deck, then dinner in a tent, and dancing inside the club. It has a very relaxed/Cape Cod feel and the most gorgeous view. I'm obviously biased, but I think it's a great spot on the Cape for a casual wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! we actually went to the Chequesset Yacht Club Saturday and booked it! im so excited/relieved! It is beautiful/laid back, and we are getting married right in the sand like ive wanted! YAY! Good luck to you all!
  • mule07mule07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! we actually went to the Chequesset Yacht Club Saturday and booked it! im so excited/relieved! It is beautiful/laid back, and we are getting married right in the sand like ive wanted! YAY! Good luck to you all!

Hi!  I was just wondering, did you have to be a member/know someone who is a member to have your wedding at the Chequesset Yacht Club?  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards