Massachusetts-Cape Cod

White Wagon

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a white wagon?  My niece is going to be just turning 1 for the wedding, but we wanted to include her without relying on her walking down the aisle as the flower girl.  We were thinking of having her brother (our ring bearer) pull her down the aisle in a white wagon (one with more of a side to it than a radio flyer).

TIA

Re: White Wagon

• edited December 2011
    Why not just spray paint one?  That way you could try craigs list for a used one and spray it like new.  Cute idea about the wagon for little ones!
  • edited December 2011
    I have nothing helpful to add, but just wanted to say how adorable that sounds!  

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Fi's boss did this at his wedding with his daughter.  They had a plastic radio flyer and lined it with pillows and a white sheet.  She was very comfortable and the flower girl and ring bearer pulled her down the aisle.  It was adorable. 
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We did this for my older brother's wedding. My sister in law bought a wooden wagon and spray painted it white, and stenciled on light blue and green flowers (those were the wedding colors) along the top of it, and my little sister pulled my baby brother down the aisle in it. He was only 1 at the time as well, and it was the center of attention at the wedding. Everyone loved it! Definitely a cute idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards