Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Vendor Reviews - Caitlin Murphy, Wedding Dance Boston, Delicious Desserts

I booked almost all of my vendors based on reviews from the knot, so I wanted to post as well, to help other brides out. For our 7/2/11 wedding, here's who we used:

Hair and makeup: Caitlin Murphy - Caitlin was suggested by Mariah's website, and I'm so happy I found Caitlin. She is incredibly talented. I did a hair and makeup trial with her 3 months before my wedding, and was really impressed with the result. She only managed to outdo herself on my wedding day, when she did an even better job. My hair and makeup lasted all night, even to the next morning, which is exactly what I asked for. I've never looked so beautiful. Caitlin took the time to get to know my family too, and did hair and makeup for some of my wedding party and family members. I love her personality, as she's fun and friendly, which is exactly what I was looking for as I wanted to feel calm and relaxed while getting ready.

Dance lessons: Wedding Dance Boston - We saw Roseann Eliseo to learn a few moves and loosen up for our first dance. I was very happy with her. She took her time with us, and made sure that we were comfortable with each move before moving on to the next one. I am not a dancer at all, so that's exactly how I wanted to learn, and by the end of the night we had learned a first dance that I was comfortable with and confident enough so that with practice I'd be ready to dance on our wedding day.

Grooms cake: Delicious Desserts - Lisa made 2 grooms cakes for us, a sculpted one, in the shape of a macbook, and another one, which was white and chocolate with cookie dough filling, at my request. They were both huge hits at our rehearsal dinner. The macbook cake looked exactly like it was supposed to, and the other cake was the most delicious cake I've ever tasted in my life! I hope to go back on our one year anniversary so I can have another one.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards