Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor review-Party Dress Express

My wedding is one month away and the only vendor that has caused me grief and stress so far is Party Dress Express where I ordered my bridesmaids dresses. At first when I went in to select the dresses, the staff was helpful. However I had to ask three times for a swatch of the dress. They swore they sent it the previous week and the next day it arrived postmarked the previous day. The bridesmaids had trouble ordering their dresses. My sister called everyday for a week and left messages but no one returned her call when she wanted to pay for her dress to be shipped to her so finally I had to call. No one ever answers the phone there which is the problem I'm having with them now because my sisters bridesmaids dress should have arrived days ago according to the estimate I was given and it didn't. I made a mistake ordering my bridesmaids dresses here.

Re: Vendor review-Party Dress Express

• capecodcarolcapecodcarol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are more of a PROM store than anything else. Sorry to hear of all your stress.
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely loved them! I am so sorry to hear all of your problems! They were nothing but completely awesome to me! I had huge headaches with another bridal shop and luckily PDE came to my rescue! They altered all of my dresses (which i didnt even buy from them) and expedited a special order dress for my flower girl! Ask for Gen. Shes a manager and so nice to deal with!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards