Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

West Dennis Yacht Club. Looking for feedback

Looking for feedback from anyone who has recently had a wedding or attended wedding at the West Dennis Yacht Club. Food? Service? Quality? Venue? Overall experience?

Re: West Dennis Yacht Club. Looking for feedback

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_west-dennis-yacht-club-looking-for-feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:a3d93dc3-38ff-40c5-821f-d555b7aceabePost:0157087d-0052-484b-b360-7084fc11041f">West Dennis Yacht Club. Looking for feedback</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for feedback from anyone who has recently had a wedding or attended wedding at the West Dennis Yacht Club. Food? Service? Quality? Venue? Overall experience?
    Posted by X126626[/QUOTE]

Hey :)

We are getting married there in June...I have mixed feelings about it! It sounds budget friendly at first, but you should take into account that all of the chairs, tables, linens, silverware, etc. are actually rented out from Party Cape Cod, and it can get pricey. Ours is actually costing a full 10 dollars more per person just for all that extra "stuff"!

Still though, even with that, it is reasonably priced, and one of the only places where we could afford to have 175-200 people, which is why we're going with them. I also have lots of family connections to Dennis, so the town and area is important to me. Since my parents live in the area, it made sense for them to pay the joining fee, but it might not make sense for somebody who doesn't live around there. I'll let you know how I feel after all is said and done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards