Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Falmouth picture locations

Hi Girls,

I am thinking about having a reception at Ballymeade but don't love the country club look for pictures. Are there any other good locations in Falmouth for bridal pictures? hopefully near the water or with a great view.

Thanks!!

Re: Falmouth picture locations

• Noska Light Woods Hole
    The Knob in Woods Hole
    Sphor Gardens
  • Old Silver beach,  the Knob, Wood neck Beach,  Little island Road,  and all sorts odd bays and docks around the pocassett and monument beach area...Church street beach on Woods hole, the belltower park in Woods Hole, There is a sweet little courtyard behind Saint Barnabus Church on Main street... 

All you really need to do is take a nice drive on a spring day and stay off the highways.. 

Ballyemeade is great!   Are you using a local photographer... they should know the spots...
  • We had our pictures taken at the beach at Falmouth Heights. We got some awesome pictures! 
  • Did you feel like you had enough time to leave, take pics, and make it back for end of cocktail hour?
  • Well we had our reception at Flying Bridge, which is 2 minutes away from Falmouth Heights... we got lost in time when we were getting pictures done and made it to cocktail hour right as it ended. It really depends on your timing though.
  • We had pictures taken at Menauhant and the Nobska Lighthouse. Our ceremony was at Christ the King in Mashpee and our reception was at the SeaCrest. Our ceremony started at 1:30pm and the Cocktail hour for our reception started at 4:00pm. That gave us about 2 hours to have pictures done and it was a pretty tight squeeze. We did have a little bit of a hold up at the Lighthouse because there were two weddings taking place at the Lighthouse when we got there. I didn't know we could call the Lightkeep and let him know we were planning on taking pictures and then he can help with timing for the pictures a little bit. The pictures at the lighthouse came out absolutely awesome and were worth the wait in my opinion. Menauhant was nice too...we just took pictures on the little bridge there. The seagrass and distant water were a very nice backdrop for vibrantly colored pictures. Since our reception was at the SeaCrest we saved our "beach pictures" for once we got there. My bridal party was great and we decided last minute to eat quickly then go bak out for pictures on the beach since we got held up at the lighthouse and ran out of time to do the beach pictures. I don't know where Ballymeade is in relation to the Lighthouse or Menauhant, but I truly believe they were both nice options!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards