Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

June 23 Wedding Review

Hi Future Brides!     We were married saturday at the Dan;l Webster Inn.  WONDERFUL!           
Venue - Bethany managed everything - fantastically, cannot say enough good things.  Our ceremony was in the garden.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  Brian coordinated during the day and tended to every single detail.  He was just great!  Our guests (small wedding) all stayed and loved the location, Sandwich area.

Used the Beach Plum Spa for hair and make up.  Heather did the make up.  I will post pics later but highly recommend her but not the spa.  My hair person did not show up!  Luckly they got someone else to come in one and a half hours later! and my daughters hair and mine came out very pretty but talk about stress!  Every time I called the spa to confirm apppointments they had times wrong/people wrong. 

Photographer - have not seen the pics yet but used You Ought to Be in Pictures, both Helen and Frank took pics and I loved working with them!  I will update after I see them.  They were creative, friendly and not at all obvious taking photos.

Delicious Desserts - Lisa- Cake was delicious!!!  Looked beautiful!  Highly recommend!!!  Exactly what I wanted!!!! 

All for now- good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards