Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Is this a reasonable price?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into renting a Limo Bus for 4 hours for my wedding party to be shuttled around for pictures.  I've been in touch with White Tie (Falmouth) and Cape Cod Limo, and Kon.  Kon gave me the price of $525 for 4 hours plus a 20% gratuity for the driver.  Does this seem reasonable?  If not, do you have other suggestions?

Thanks,
Erin

Re: Is this a reasonable price?

• CCBride2012CCBride2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Cape Destinations, they might be more affordable or have more options.
  • edited December 2011
    How many people does a limo bus hold?
  • edited December 2011
    I found White Tie to be the most affordable for a shuttle bus, which held 33 people. Not sure if that is the same thing you are looking at though.

To be honest-- the bus was very nice, but the driver didn't follow my schedule and messed a few people up getting to the reception. I would still use them again since it's cheapest, but i would call and confirm with the driver, not just someone in the office, a couple of days before. Just FYI.
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.trolleysbytes.com 
  • ErinJ7583ErinJ7583 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I'll check with Cape Destinations and White Tie again...I'm looking for one that could hold from 20-25 people.
  • edited December 2011
    We used the Limo Bus at Kon (we called around and the price was on par with others_... the limo was reallllly nice and I loved that I could step right in and not have to stuff me and my big dress in a regular limo.  With a 12 person bridal party- the bus was awesome!
    However, the driver we got was new and didn't know how to work the AC (in August, ughk), and on our way to Nobska to take photos he took the wrong way - which was a bit annoying since I would think he would have known how to get there ahead of time.  Neither of these things ruined our day.... but I would just mention to them that you want a seasoned driver :)  They did give us a $100 discount for the troubles, which was very nice of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards