Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Wedding Reviews from 8/19/12 Cape Tunes, Portrait New England, Designer's Touch.........

This Cape Cod message board helped me so much when I was planning my wedding.  We live in NY and planned our entire Cape Cod wedding online and through e-mails.
Our day was absolutely amazing!!!
My vendor reviews are great because we had excellent vendors.
Vendor reviews:
Scott from Cape Tunes was our DJ: A++ Scott's reputation is completely true.  We are so thankful to Scott.  He went above and beyond what he was supposed to do as our DJ.  He helped organize our ceremony and played beautiful instrumentals.  He then drove over to our reception and got things started right away.  We didn't have to ever worry about anything.  We danced all night and had a great time.  There is too much to worry about when you plan an out of state wedding.  Scott put all of our worries to rest and made sure that we had a blast!!

Portrait New England (our photographers): A++   Bill and Naome are a great team.  They travel all over New England. Their packages are affordable and just what we were looking for. They arrived early on our wedding day and immediately made everyone feel comfortable in front of their cameras. They worked really hard all night trying to get in every shot they could.  We have seen their work from other weddings and we can't wait to see our beautiful pictures!!

Dottie Lovely (cake lady): A++ Dottie makes beautiful cakes.  We had a phone meeting to finalize all of the details.  She delivered our cake to the venue and it was all we wanted and more.Our guests are still talking about how good it was.

Designer's Touch (flowers): A++ We only needed bouquets for our wedding and e-mailed designer's touch.  They sent us a very detailed proposal immediately and pictures of what our bouquets would look like.  They delivered them the day of our wedding and they were perfect.  Absolutely beautiful.

Rev. Nicholas Boas (officiant): A++ Nicholas Boas organized a beautiful ceremony for us. He told us not to worry about anything and that everything would be perfect. He was right. We highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for the perfectly romantic ceremony. Our guests keep telling us how beautiful our ceremony was.

DiParma Italian Table (rehearsal dinner) A++ The service, the food, and the room were just perfect.  Everyone enjoyed the food and had a great time.  Denise (the manager) emailed me all the time just to make sure all of our plans were set. She printed out customized menus for our party.  We are so glad we went with DiParma.

Tidewater Inn (guest accommodations): A++ The rooms were clean, the staff was really nice, and all of our guests seemed happy and relaxed. 

Party Cape Cod (chair & arbor rentals): A++  Easy to work with, delivered and picked up...reasonable and no problems.

Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary (ceremony): A++ Beautiful and perfect!!

I think that is everyone I can review from Cape Cod. All of the other details were purchased in NY. 
Hope these reviews help someone.  The reviews really helped me when I was planning.  I did a lot of research so if anyone needs help.....ask away!!
PS) there are some pics in my profile!!!  :)
Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12

Re: Wedding Reviews from 8/19/12 Cape Tunes, Portrait New England, Designer's Touch.........

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards