Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Flip Flop Basket --where to find?

Does anyone know where to find/buy a basket of flip flops (to use in case guests want to ditch their heels)?  Or is it just easier to create your own?
Thanks!  :)

Re: Flip Flop Basket --where to find?

• edited December 2011
    I think it's easier to just buy them separate-- a cheap basket from AC Moore, Christmas Tree Shop, wherever, and a bunch of flip flops from someplace inexpensive. Old Navy has big sales a couple of times a year, so that's where I got mine.
  • edited December 2011
    I know that the pink polka dot in Falmouth makes the baskets but Im not too sure about the pricing.  I made my own.  Im not sure when your wedding is but I was able to pick up 2 nice blue metal bins (they had other colors too!) at target right before the end of summer, August maybe for like $7 each.  Last year the flip flops went on sale for $1 at old navy in the beginning of may.  One store near me was a stickler for the limit, so you may need to enlist help!! Even if you cant wait for these sales, I think you could still do it for a reasonable price. Hope that helps!!
    Anniversary
  • edotcarter417edotcarter417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is the cutest little cafe / gift shop called "flip-flops" on Main Street n Buzzards Bay... you might find something you like there if you're looking for a cute basket or something.  And as an added bonus, they have amazing coffee and lunch!. 
  • ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BigLuckyDeals.com - cheap flip flops! Cheapest anywhere and way easier than doing the Old Navy deal.
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christmas Tree Shops for the basket and the Cuffy's in West Dennis always has a ton of flip flops. Then your flip flops can be Cape Cod themed!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I lucked out with good sized pails at Home Depot. I purchased a light blue one there last year
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards