Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

lobster trap card box

does anyone have a lobster trap card box that they would like to sell, or can you suggest where to purchase one?

Re: lobster trap card box

• Options
    kmurph286kmurph286 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for one too! I've checked Mill Stores, XMas Tree Shop and Homegoods.  No luck.  I did google and found some forsale online, so I'm probably going to buy it off line.
  • Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try the Christmas tree shop
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased one from a seller I found on amazon..the seller is "B & B Woodworking". I am very happy with the one I purchased. The size I ordered was 13" x 6" x 8". I would definitely recommend not going smaller than that. Also I ordered the "weathered" trap, which looks white in the pictures but is definitely more of a slate/cobalt blue color. This was mentioned by a prior reviewer on that site, so I was aware of it, and my colors have blue anyway so it worked out fine.

HTH! Good luck!
  • Options
    yoyowynnyoyowynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    edited December 2011
    I have one! We found it in a small shop in Chatham over a year ago. It's not square, it's half circle, we used it as part of a centerpiece. It has a hinged door on the top and should fit standard sized cards through either the door or the top slots. The Arnold's sign is taped on. 

When do you need it by? We'll be on Cape not this weekend, but next. Email me with lobster trap in the subject line if you're interested. dawnschisler21@hotmail.com.

I have a ton of other items too, our wedding was nearly entirely DIY. I should probably stop slacking and let you ladies see what I've got!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    GBroc22GBroc22 member
    edited December 2011
    I have one as well...painted and altered.  The mini-lobsters can be removed if you desire.  Email me at gina1035@hotmail.com if you're interested, and I can send you a picture :) It won't load on here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do any of you still have one for sale available?  i am looking for one and i don't want to decorate it myself!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards