Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Harbor Pointe Restaurant

Im looking into having my wedding at the Harbor Pointe Restaurant and I was wondering if anyone has had their wedding there or been to a wedding their? Just looking for opinions on the place and what people think of it, Im really unfamiliar with it. If anyone has pictures of weddings there it would be great also! Thanks!

Stacey Lynne

Re: Harbor Pointe Restaurant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I went to a wedding there last summer and I thought it was a great place for a wedding. The cockail hour was out on the back porch and it had a nice view in the distance of the bay side of the Cape. They did a buffet dinner, but I thought the food was really good.

The only thing I noticed was that it didn't have that "big ballroom" feel..which can be good or bad depending on your opinion. The way the tables are set up I couldn't really see the best man when he was giving the speech, thats the only time I really noticed it- otherwise it didn't really matter. I think I may have some pics if you want to e-mail me RedSoxCap10@gmail.com
  • Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually went there today and met with the wedding planner and saw a bunch of photos! Thanks!
  • Options
    lisa_jlisa_j member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be honest - I went there for a wedding a few years ago and I thought the place was very run down.  The weather was cooler so we didn't go outside, but the pool and deck needed some attention.
    Also the bartenders were not friendly and the raw bar was not inviting.

Like I said, it was a few years ago so things may have changed, but I was not impressed.  I didn't even consider it when searching for a venue for myself - and I'm pretty easy going!

The location is pretty beautiful, it just seems they need to make a few improvements.
    Good luck and congrats!!
  • Options
    cdream05cdream05 member
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding there June 5th! We have met some people who have had theirs there and LOVED it!! :) I cant wait :)
  • Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    edited December 2011
    its official Our wedding is at the Harbor Point on September 4th 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards