Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor Reviews Cape Cod

I had a fantastic wedding on August 25th and wanted to take a little time to share my reviews about our vendors for anyone still planning. I'll try to be short and sweet so if you have any questions just post a comment and I can give more info.

Venue-  Sea Crest  in Falmouth at Old Silver Beach., Fantastic beach and views and the whole place has recently been renovated. Ceremony was in the courtyard and reception in the Oceanfront dining room, which has amazing views of the ocean and walls of windows! Food was good, all the staff was very knowledgable and the style is classy and kind of fun without being snobby. Only negatives  is that the new rates for events is a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for and compared to other places peak season on the cape its on par. I also wish we could have had our cockatil hour outside in the courtyard but we didn't want to have to fill the required rooms. That said, would absoluetly recommend, we had a great time and all our family and friends raved about the place too.

Photographer- Shoreshotz with Amanda. Her pictures are beautiful, check out her website, but even more important is that she is extremely helpful and comfortable to work with. She lives for weddings and cares, and it shows. She was able to help make sure we were organized for our day, she was clam and fun to be with and she even put the boutineers on the guys and offered to tie up my dress if needed.  If you work with her, she'll give you amazing photos and you'll have her help for anything you need as well!

Cupcakes- Cupake Charlies, Mashpee. What more is there to say but the cupcakes were delicious, the employees  were friendly and organized and everything showed up on time, decorated perfectly and tasted great!

Officiant- Susan Marcus, Justice of the peace. She is reasonably priced, easy to get along with and helped us customize our ceremony. She is very supportive of helping you make your ceremony unique and doing whatever you feel comfortable with.

Flowers- Audrey at Roche Brothers in Mashpee. This was one of the best recommendations we got. Audrey was really friendly, listened to what we wanted, made great recommendations on flowers and let me bug her multiple times stopping by or calling to discuss. Her prices can't be beat and the flowers were beautiful. Again a vendor that loves what they do and it shows and I know we couldn't have gotten everything we wanted for that price anywhere else.

Hair and Makeup- Headlines in Falmouth. Best thing was that they know how to deal with groups and keep things running smoothly. Day of the wedding the place was busy but all my girls and I each had our own stylist and makeup artist and everything was well planned out so we all got ready, had a few mimosas and were relaxed and still got done within our time frame!

Ok, let me know if you want any more info, as you can see I loved all my vendors. I love them because we were able to pick places and people really care about weddings and had lots of experience so things all went smoothly. Good luck!

Re: Vendor Reviews Cape Cod

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards