Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Looking for Photog and Catering Recs for the Cape!

Hi all - 

We're getting married in Harwich Port next fall. The ceremony is small and on the beach and we are having a reception in our backyard. Ideally we would like passed apps and stations. Does anyone have recommendations for caterers? 

Also, we're looking for a good photographer who will take pictures representative of the time we spend with our families and friends that day. Nothing too staged or cutesy- no judgement! Just not our thing.

Thanks!

Les

Re: Looking for Photog and Catering Recs for the Cape!

• AlipapsAlipaps member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    We're going with Treat's Catering out of Dennis. My wedding isn't for another 3 weeks, but so far, they've been great to work with.

ETA: I'm going to need to hold off on the photog rec at this point. Will update after my wedding.
  • We had our wedding at the Dennis Inn, which is run by the Treats Catering folks.  The food was awesome!! They are also super nice, I know you'll love the experience.  We used Chris Cook as a photog, and loved our photos.
  • edited August 2012
    We can highly recommend Bello Photography.  They are in Mashpee and are a joy to work with.  We recently got our engagements pictures back and they are amazing.  Can't wait to see what they do with our wedding photos!
  • I would have to also recommend portrait new england
  • I'm another for Berryphotos - they're great!  We got the disc of images, no time limits, an amazing album from Itlay, and their website is so informative and helpful.  We couldn't have been happier.
  • Highly recommend You Ought to be in Pictures!  Helen and Frank Coombs.  They did our small wedding in Sandwich and the pictures were awesome!  I do not like having my pic taken and they made it fun!  Great ideas, great prices. 

website below and one of my favorite pictures they took.

http://www.capecodphotographers.net/

• We used Paul Blackmore who was awesome.  I love our pics.  He lives in Dennis or Harwich, can't remember which.  
  • Our caterer was Chef Roland and he was AMAZING. Our wedding was almost 2 years ago and people still talk about how good the food was at the wedding. He really shines with the passed appetizers, it was the highlight, but seriously every single thing was so good. The one downside is that he can be a little difficult to get in touch with, but I trusted that everything would be great and he far exceeded expectations.
  • Amanda from Shoreshotz! We just got married in harwich port! She is awesome!!
  • I have to chime in as well for Portrait New England! Just booked them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards