Massachusetts-Cape Cod

OMG cupcakes!!!!

Went to a party on saturday and they had cupcakes by "the scratch Cake"... I am totally cancelling cupcake charlies and using them...I have never tasted anything quite so yummy!  
The ladys name is Tammy and she works out of falmouth...They tasted so homemade but were really flavorful and not real sticky sweet.  Super pretty too. Smores, bananas foster, mocchachinno, peanut butter cup. seriously wowza good stuff!. I got her card  774-521-9856...  
Check it out!

Re: OMG cupcakes!!!!

• edited December 2011
    OMG cancel Cupcake Charlies???? If I told my friends this they would say it was blasphemy! Does this women own a store??? I must eat one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
  • sueflosueflo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She works out of her home bakery in Waquiot... Used to bake for a plce in Pocassett ... but anyway she is super nice and every one is a work of art... Call her... 

I thought cupcake Charlies was fantastic... But these are works of art and science... Gota call Tammy Feldott!  774-521-9856

let me know what you think!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards