North Carolina

Signing off...

So, it's midnight, I just finished packing up the last of the things to go down to the beach, and I'll be getting in the bed soon since we are leaving in the morning. By the way, I still have to pack our bags for this weekend! Totally forgot about those in the chaos of packing the wedding stuff...

I went with some friends tonight for manicures and pedicures, and it was amazing, it was even more so amazing because for once this week, I got to stop, breathe, and relax... my phone went dead while I was there, which ended up being a good thing because I got to avoid all of the phone calls from my mom and sister (I left Jason to deal with them, teeheehee) and just enjoy some me time with no stress or drama.

But anyway, I'm in a little bit of shock that this day is finally here, and good lord, it sure did come super fast! It seems like yesterday that he asked me to marry him, and I'll be marrying him in less than 48 hours. Ahh! I've decided not to stress (riiiiggght) and just enjoy the day, as long as I'm his wife by the end of the day, that's all that matters!

Can't wait to tell you guys all about it when I get back from the honeymoon! <3 ya'll!
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Signing off...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards