Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Lodging suggestions near the Coonamessett Inn?

Has anyone used the Inn Season Harborwalk?  It's the most affordable and the location is great!  Any feedback..thanks

Re: Lodging suggestions near the Coonamessett Inn?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The rooms are really nice, because It is also a time share property. I don't believe they will block rooms out, which makes it kind of hard depending on the time of year!
  • Options
    kelandraykelandray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are booking in July so Im not sure the time share rooms will be available.  The regular inn rooms have mixed reviews.  So i am a little nervous.
  • Options
    Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went to the Inn Season a couple weeks ago to ask about a block of rooms.  The manager was on vacation but I did speak with the front desk who said they will offer a 10% discount to your guests, and the rates are really good.  But, say you want to block 10 rooms - you have to call and give them the name of the bride/groom, and also a credit card number.  They don't charge the card but use it to hold the rooms, and will hold them up to 3 days before the check in date.  So if all the rooms aren't full 3 days before the wedding you could call and cancel them and not be charged.    I haven't called to speak with the manager yet, but will probably get in touch soon. 

The Admiralty Inn is also in the area and has similar rates, and there is also the Holiday Inn.  Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Try the Falmouth Inn. It's about a mile or so from the Coonamesset  on Main St. towards downtown.  Very nice, not sure about the blocking out but if you called early enough you might have priority!

• Options
    Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend visiting any hotels before you block rooms - I went to see the Falmouth Inn and found it to be gross - it smelled and had dirty rooms, unprofessional staff, and was very outdated and run down.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You probably already have booked something, but I recently found Karen at the Mariner Motel on Main St to be very nice and helpful. Most of the smaller places are closed for the season, so expect to wait a day or two for a reply. I'm also going to have a block at Inn on the Square but that's more expensive and might be booked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards