Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor Reviews (Part 2)

ARTWORX BRIDAL HAIR DESIGN: A+

Erin & Kim did the hair & makeup for me & my bridesmaids.  They did an absolutely fabulous job! Everyone looked beautiful! They came to our hotel to get everyone ready. It was such a fun, relaxing & stress free morning.  Erin even blow dried my hair for me so all I had to worry about was showering. Their prices are very reasonable and their work is gorgeous.  Love Erin & Kim!

BRIAN KELLY OF SEABREEZE BAND: A

Brian played acoustic guitar for our beach ceremony.  He has a battery operated PA system that he was able to bring since there is no electricity on the beach.  Brian was great through the planning process.  He was easy to get in touch with & very responsive to my questions & concerns.  He helped me put together a great set list.  We only booked him for an hour & he made sure to get to the beach to set up an hour before so he would be able to start playing at 5pm as guests started to arrive.  The music was beautiful & exactly what I had envisioned.  The guests really enjoyed it.   I would highly recommend Brian!

2WAY ENTERTAINMENT: A+My experience with 2way was amazing from start to finish.  They have a great website that allows you to submit your requests, do not play list, choose all your special songs & there is also a site for your guests to submit their requests prior to the wedding.  We worked with the owner, Mark Friedman, and he was awesome.  We had a meeting with him a few months prior to the wedding & he spent a few hours with us going over every detail of our reception.  After our meeting he sent us a CD with all of our special songs to make sure he had the right versions. The reception itself was so much fun!  Our package included an MC & DJ. Mark was the MC, he made all the announcements & took all requests, and we also had a separate DJ to concentrate solely on the music.  They did such a great job, everyone was dancing all night and the music sounded great! They made sure to play all of our must play songs & also respected our do not play list.  I would highly recommend 2way!  

REV. NANCY WURLITZER: B

We chose Nancy to officiate our beach ceremony.  She was really great through the planning process – she sent me sample readings & ceremonies to give me ideas.  She was quick to respond to all my questions. I got so many compliments from people on how beautiful and personalized the ceremony was. I do want to warn other brides that she was late to our ceremony by about 15 minutes. She was not answering her phone & did not call me or the wedding planner to let us know she was running late.  Turns out she had another ceremony at 4:30pm (my ceremony was at 5:30). I do understand that this is her business and that its normal that she would have more than 1 ceremony per day but she booked them way too close together. I would still recommend her to other brides because in the end the ceremony was beautiful, but make sure you know what her schedule is for that day is and have her give you a guarantee that she will be there at least 15 min prior to your ceremony. 

bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards