Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Our wedding DJ made our wedding amazing!!!!

We got married last night (8-28-2010) and we had the best time thanks to our wedding DJs Steve and Liz McVie from Mcvie Productions.  I would reccommed them 100 times over! They made or reception flow and kept the party going with awesome music and classy commentary!! We were so happy to have chosen such awesome people to be a part of our wedding!!! Thanks again Steve and Liz!!!
Mr and Mrs Phil Afonso

Re: Our wedding DJ made our wedding amazing!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Vendor?? Tsk Tsk if so.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sure hope not..... That was a consideration for me and I dont like people who are trying to promote on here
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm calling vendor. They probably set up an account years ago to see what people were saying about them, then decided to do a little shout out to themselves since business is slow.

Too bad it backfired and now they look like clowns. Yeah, I am guessing that a couple who just got married would not be giving a review to a onevendor THE  DAY AFTER they got married after not posting at all for 6 years.

Epic. Fail.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • thesnooperthesnooper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That was my thought...who gets on line the day after their wedding and blogs about their DJ? And never posted anything since 2004.

I am getting married in Chatham on June 4, 2011....so ladies (the real brides) if you have any DJ's you could recommend I would love to hear from you!
    Thanks,
    T.
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    edited December 2011
    I would definatly recomend Lisa Z, shes been around for a while & shes really good!
  • edited December 2011
    I kind of feel like this isnt a vendor.  I am using Steve McVie and Liz Solomon and they have been great so far.  Im getting married Sept 10th, so Im really hoping this is a legit post!
  • edited December 2011
    Also, Liz's last name is Solomon and this person refers to Liz as "Liz McVie".  Def not a vendor post.
  • gavinlillieagavinlilliea member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    should i post pics of my wedding for you?? i was married on august 28th and thought i would share the experience..thanks though for thinking i was trying to promote a business.  wow cant even be nice these days..let me know if you need me to show you wedding pics
  • gavinlillieagavinlilliea member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also...we were engaged in 2004 and got married this year....and yes i am a real bride and yes i did blog the next day because they did such a good job...honestly you people need to get a life.
  • edited December 2011
    to original poster:  or you shouldn't be so defensive. the conclusion of vendor is rational based on the reasons listed above and your response is childish. btw, we'd only want to see your pictures if you were raving about your photographer. 

to thesnooper: i used steve binder - he was really awesome and had people dancing the entire time! i highly, highly recommend him (and so do a lot of other knotties, since they are the reason i picked him).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards