Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

More Wedding Reviews

Some reviews from our 8/24 wedding:

Rehearsal Dinner- Zia's Pizzeria (Orleans).  A+
Rik was amazing at helping us arrange a very nice, but family style, rehearsal dinner.  The wait staff was incredible on the day of, and Rik was so communicative and proactive in helping us plan until that point.  We got so many compliments on the location, food, and atmosphere, and people (myself included) simply could not have been happier.
Transportation- Cape Destinations.  A+
Our driver was absolutely the sweetest, and SO professional.  He was on time, helped explain to me the best way to get myself in and out of the limo, and even offered to treat us to ice cream at our first look location.  He never rushed us, but always had us perfectly on time to everywhere we needed to be, and had a smile on his face all the while.  The main office was also wonderful in communicating and helping us organize our day.
Hair-Artworx (Erin). A
Erin was awesome in working with me from so far away, and scheduling the trials around our vacation time.  We all loved our updos, and she was wonderful about helping me get a very intricate veil in place, and showing my girls how to put it on and remove it.  We did have a bit of an issue with our hair coming out, but I feel like a lot of that had to do with the weather, and how early in the day we were scheduled to have it done.
DJ-CapeTunes (Sean) A+
Sean was absolutely the perfect DJ for our wedding.  He was so professional, and so helpful in working with us to create the perfect atmosphere.  We had many, many moments in the evening when literally the ENTIRE room was out on the dance floor, and the guests were constantly coming to us with compliments about the music.  Even the next day, the comments kept coming that he simply 'nailed it.'  He also has a wicked sense of humor that really kept the guests, and myself, entertained all night.
Photographer-Rhonwen Churchill. A
Rhonwen was awesome about working within our timeline to get all of the photos we requested.  Many guests, and the groom, really noticed, and commented that she managed to be everywhere, and capture everyone during the evening.  She was also wonderful about grabbing us during certain times of the evening when the sky was ideal for an evening or dusk photo that she thought we'd love.  I can't wait to see the photos!
Reception-Chatham Bars Inn (Boathouse.)  A+
We were a bit concerned about making sure every detail was attended to before the wedding, because we were a smaller wedding and so much is always going on at CBI.  BUT, the reception was amazing.  Amidst all of the craziness and crossed emails in planning, Megan hit every note, and arranged the floorplan perfectly.  Guests were blown away, as was I.  The thing that really got me, and captured me, about CBI and Megan, though, was the attention to the small details.  A gluten free cupcake was no problem for one guest with such needs, to the point that they gave her two.  I had a migraine, and there was Megan with the Excedrin.  FI (H I guess now!) forgot his reception shirt and sandals in the room, and she had it down and ready before he even needed to change.  She stole me toward the beginning to walk me through all of the little details, so I really got to take in everything before the evening kicked off.  Really, it could not have been anything more than I had ever dreamed.  I could re-live this night a million times.

Anniversary

Re: More Wedding Reviews

• Options
    So glad you had a great day, Lobsters!
  • Options
    Flowers:Patrice Milley - AA friend and I interviewed 5 florists. We take our flowers seriously...They all would have done a great job and were comparable in price. Given this was a destination wedding we needed someone who could communicate well. Patrice was excellent, responsive and very respective of our budget. Guests commented on the church as well as the reception arrangements which were a work of art. All were delivered to their respecive locations on schedule.  We ended up w/white ribbons instead of navy on the bridesmaid's bouquets but to be fair we changed our minds on this a few times so anyone could have been confused!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_more-wedding-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:ff4c5ccd-838a-448a-9495-3edbabad9965Post:e0db08f9-2f4f-4c68-aeb3-93b02cc80d00">Re: More Wedding Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]So glad you had a great day, Lobsters!
    Posted by Alipaps[/QUOTE]

<div><div style="outline-width:0px;font-style:normal;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;background-color:#ffffff;">DJ-CapeTunes (Sean) A+</div><div style="outline-width:0px;font-style:normal;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;background-color:#ffffff;">Sean was absolutely the perfect DJ for our wedding.  He was so professional, and so helpful in working with us to create the perfect atmosphere.  We had many, many moments in the evening when literally the ENTIRE room was out on the dance floor, and the guests were constantly coming to us with compliments about the music.  Even the next day, the comments kept coming that he simply 'nailed it.'  He also has a wicked sense of humor that really kept the guests, and myself, entertained all night.</div></div><div style="outline-width:0px;font-style:normal;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;background-color:#ffffff;">
    </div><div style="outline-width:0px;font-style:normal;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;background-color:#ffffff;">Dj Kelly Simpson From capetunes.com </div><div style="outline-width:0px;font-style:normal;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;background-color:#ffffff;">Sean, I am thrilled to keep seeing what truly fine Job you are doing and being a part of what is Making Cape Tunes show up in all the awards and magazines year after year giving the best for the best!  </div>
  • Options
    Thank you Scott Rosenthal, Owner/Mc Cape Tunes
    For being the Most Fabulous company to work with! 
    Supplying us with Stunning weddings and working with the best of Cape reception locations! memories beyond expectation,  excellent Event Planners who smile when we return is where it's at!
    accolades say it all!
    And keeps me loving what i do best!!
  • Options
    I met with Scott & Sean for CapeTunes ... loved them.. probably booking 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards