February 2012 Weddings

Bachelorette Parties!!

Ladies!! So my bachelorette party is this weekend on Saturday night. Doing dinner at 7pm and then a wine bar briefly before going out for dancing! My fabulous future hubby rented us all a limo for the night so we can all have a great time! Granted he will be in Louisiana Sat. Night gambling w/his friends but home Sunday morning....so what's everyone's plans for yalls parties?? Tell us what kind of trouble you will be getting into?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Parties!!

• Me and my girlfriends are going on a cruise from Miami to the Bahamas in 3 weeks! I cannot wait! A few of the girls live up north and are DYING to get out of the cold :) While on board we are doing a captain/sailor theme....I'm wearing a captains hat and they're all wearing sailor hats hehe :D
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Mine is Feb 4th and I'm getting so excited. All I know is my bridesmaids and all my friends will start with a dinner and then we're hoping in a limo and going on a bar crawl/scavenger hunt along with drinks and dancing of course. Very low key but I know it's going to be a blast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine will be feb 10th.. the night before the wedding. And it will be fairly low key. Im pretty sure we're going bowling, which I am totally fine with cus bar crawls arent really my style, plus they tend to cost a bit when every club has a cover charge. My daughter is also in the wedding and she is only 15, so we didnt want her to miss out on the fun. Not sure what all is planned, but I know I did invite my soon to be mother in law along and soon to be sister in laws and all that. Plus the wives of the wedding party. With everyone coming in from out of town for our wedding, I felt bad leaving them to sit around at the hotel while we're all out supposed to be having fun. I figure if I dont have any expectations, I cant be dissappointed
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Since we have a 17 and 19yo we struggled to think of a place besides bowling. I just so happened to pass a place near my apartment and looked them online while with the BM planning.

So it's going to be at this sports family bar that has dancing, karaoke, and bull riding. It's 2 days before my wedding lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • My bachelorette party is on February 4th. According to my friend, the plan includes dinner, drinks, and a drag show. Should be fun!
  • I had mine and let's just say it ain't a party unless the cops show up lol. Seriously though one of the girls tried to fight my moh. It's a great story haha!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just had mine this past weekend! It was fabulous!! I was told no plans beforehand, not even the date. I got a two hour warning and was picked up my friend and brought down to a hotel in Boston. We then went out to a nice restaurant and then to another very cool bar. I was surprised afterwards by a limo and we went to a great club called "Howl at the Moon" with dueling pianos. I am a big Lady Gaga fan, so they made me a "disco stick" and gave me a whole Gaga outfit, it was amazing! Such sweet girls!! I got the perfect amount of drunk haha, enough to say really funny things, but definitely not sick. Have so much fun on all of yours!
  • edited January 2012
    My girls took me to Vegas the first week of January. Of course, I had an awesome time (from what I can remember of it -hehe)! 

rachael - I went to a "Howl at the Moon" with my sister back in March - it was so fun! I had kind of just gone along for the ride (I was visiting her in Southern California, and that's where she and her friends wanted to go that night), but I couldn't believe how fun it was! I wish there was one here in Northern CA - I would definitely throw a party of some sort there!

I hope you all have a blast at your upcoming bachelorettes! Have fun and stay safe!
  • Mine is Feb 11th all I know is I am to wear a white shirt sexy jeans and make sure my hair and makeup look hot (that is what they said) I have about 30 women coming (as I was asked for a list of who I would like to come). My MOH will still be in Canada so my best friend is planning it all with some other girlfriends. I have no clue where we are going or what we are doing I am assuming a bar crawl. The only rule I have is photos can be taken but not posted online. Will let you know what happens/
  • I had mine the weekend before last. Met up with my gf's down in Florida! My FI met up with his boys down there too, we all went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando for dinner and then split up and went to City Walk - We had such a blast and met up with the guys right before we went home! I'm proud to say I can remember the night and I only fell once (LOL, completely not my fault, as I was standing backwards on the moving sidewalk talking to a stranger and the sidewalk.. ended..). We all drank and danced our butts off.. I really needed that girl time with them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards