February 2012 Weddings

My shower was today! And rsvp deadline

RSVPS: 77 missing. As of Tuesday once the mail arrives (since MLK) his mother will be calling his side and my friend mine.

Shower was a blast. Felt awkward at first since my mom and aunt were late, my mom has been really ill since this Summer and no one wanted to start much without her. The food was amazing (50s theme) so meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans along with apps that were created in the 50s in stores.

We played: What's in the brides purse and bridal bingo. My MOH did an amazing job with decor and set up. I did feel weird opening gifts like at a birthday party, my 17yo sisters card to me made me cry like a baby it was so sweet, and his grandmother and aunt gave me naughties haha.

All in all I was a bit surrpised not more came from the registry but it was all amazing stuff and thank goodness no duplicates! Now to start the thank you cards!
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker

Re: My shower was today! And rsvp deadline

• Congratulations!!!! Sounds like you had a great time. I love the 50's theme...what a cute idea. My shower was last Saturday. I felt so awkward opening my gifts too....I am not the kind of person who likes to be the center of attention so the entire day was a struggle for me. We played what's in the brides purse also and how well you know the bride....it was pretty funny.

Glad you had a fun day! Now time to find a place for all your loot! Good luck with the RSVP's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards