February 2012 Weddings
Options

They are GONE!!!

All the invites got stamped and sent out today! I was lucky that both the regular one with one insert and the others with two inserts (plus ones) all were under an ounce and took the .44 stamp. Had a few go international. The locals will receive tomorrow, out of state Saturday and Monday and International next week! I am VERY excited. Of course on the way home FI asks if I have a few extra to invite more....lol
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker

Re: They are GONE!!!

• Options
    I sent out mine on the 7th of November, people were still getting them delivered on the 21st of November(stateside people).. I had several people who let me know they got thiers in that day. People in the same town and state as each other got them a week apart.Some people in OUR town didnt get them for 2 weeks. Im not sure if everyone has gotten thiers or not. We had A LOT of out of town guests and wedding party, and did not send out std's. With the holidays we wanted to give people time to plan. So far we only had ONE returned, and the name and address were both correct on it. No one could tell me why it got returned, but they sent it back out again with no problem. What Ive learned is, never to be surprised by the postal service lol. Its getting here quick ladies!!
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine are finally all out today.  Had to mail them out in two batches..now I await the RSVP's!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards