February 2012 Weddings

Winter Storm

OK It's snowing really hard in NY and we have about two feet of snow. I know this is crazy, but I keep thinking about any brides and grooms out there who have their wedding planned for today.
Is anyone else nervous about having a winter wedding? I mean, snow would be nice and beautiful but a storm is something i'd like to avoid!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Winter Storm

• Yea I'm stuck in the NY Storm and it makes me hope that it doesnt happen on my wedding day :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just missed that big storm here in PA.  I am worried about the weather for our wedding.  I want snow on the ground and maybe a snow shower on the wedding day, but I'm afraid of like a major blizzard!  I'm also worried about wind.  All I keep thinking is "my hair will get windblown!!" haha. 
  • I'm not too worried, considering Dallas sees that stuff close to never. We had it this past Feb, so I think we won't be due for another biggie for about 5 years.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • I am terrified of that happening on my wedding day. It`s enough to make me change my date from February 18 to sometime in April since I haven`t booked anything yet. I live in Canada and the last thing I want is guests not showing up because of a blizzard.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards