February 2012 Weddings

The tears and stress have jumped on my shoulders //VENT

Yesterday at work I told my asst manager to SHUSH..she replied with "Don't tell me to SHUT UP and smacked me across the back" with a profuse: omg I am so sorry I didn't mean to lay my hands on you.

I tell the manager today: First response was about her not being able to move up in company with stuff like this (people to take her place). Then she said the other lady thought all was good and does not recall smacking me. Um OK....thats why I spasmed (shoulder still full of fluid from an injection from car accident) and kept wanting to slug her the rest of the day. I have to work this lady tomorrow ugh........

I get a text: stylist CANCELING on us and of course this was the 2nd cancel on trial and we were to sign the contract. So left with no hair person.

MOH is snippy a LOT she had shower invites due the 9th I gave her a list of #'s she was missing as she wanted to call the 9th..found out some got called TODAY...shower is SATURDAY....I called one person (the one she said she didn't call) which pissed me off because I said THAT PERSON will have contact to five others in her family.....I asked if I would see her before the shower or what not she said "Well you have called me every day for two weeks" LIES...I have my phone log. I called when you MISSED YOUR ALTERATIONS appoint with my grandmother!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Then tonight FI and I go to dinner and cops are swarming..a crazy man comes towards FI as we had separate cars and begs for money and ride. FI said no, he begs another couple....as soon as I tell a cop at the exit if they are looking for someone this is who I found...they SWARM

Icing to the cake: My pants split AT WORK...thank god my seamstress was in the store and I stood in a fitting room for five min half naked while she stiched them.

I NEED A FREAKING DRINK!

Only plus side: my mom kept my dogs tonight so I could sleep with the meds I am on I worry I might step on them lol and my one BM locked down a location for the bachelorette party that I am soooooooooo excited about (dj, dancing, drinks, food, bull riding, and karaoke)....and friendly for the 17 and 19yo that we have in the wedding party!
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker

Re: The tears and stress have jumped on my shoulders //VENT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards