Michigan-Grand Rapids

Alterations HELP!

I am an October bride and looking for suggestions for alterations in the Grand Rapids/Holland area.  Any suggestions, preferably that you have used or heard great things about!

Re: Alterations HELP!

• My bridal salon suggested Ha Alterations in Walker and since that I've heard great things about them, called them to ask about timeline for alterations and the woman I talked to was very nice!

And I DO NOT recommend Neena's Needles in Fruitport... got a BM dress done there once and she gave me back the wrong dress!  And she's super over priced.
  • I've also heard Ha Alterations is great. They are located on Lake Michigan drive.

For my that is a long drive, so my neighbor who is a sewer suggested I stopped at field's fabrics (local sewing/fabric store). They have a board there of people's business cards that do different types of sewing and the lady there gave me three local seamstresses in my area that do bridal alterations. It wouldn't hurt to try to do this for whatever area you are in!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I used A Perfect Fit Alterations on 29th Street Grand Rapids for alterations to my MOB dress in June 2012.  She has a nice shop, is reasonable priced, and she did an awesome job in a timely fashion. I would definately go there again for alterations.Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_alterations-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:0c7fe8b2-a8bd-46fa-b84f-e7b8a563f562Post:95b9bdea-f00f-4264-8fcd-29ba65c55ff9">Alterations HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am an October bride and looking for suggestions for alterations in the Grand Rapids/Holland area.  Any suggestions, preferably that you have used or heard great things about!
    Posted by hoardand12[/QUOTE]
  • I would suggest And Sew On on Leonard Street NE. They did my sisters wedding dress and my BM dress for her wedding. Reasonably priced and quick turnaround.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards