Michigan-Grand Rapids

E-pics help! :)

Hi all!  I'm new to this board (but a regular on the Detroit board).  I live near Flint, but will be having my e-pics taken in Grand Rapids on Sunday.  Any suggestions for locations are appreciated.  Also, can I see your e-pics? :)  I've never been to GR...I'm excited!Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: E-pics help! :)

• mbear511mbear511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took pictures at the Amway Grand Plaza (where my FI proposed) and at Rosa Parks Circle. Also, we took pictures on the blue pedestrian bridge over the river, HTH!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Carter5.25.10 Charlotte 2.6.12
  • Spartan5Spartan5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try blog stalking the following photographers:JK PhotographyAmy Carroll PhotographyThey do a lot of shots downtown so you might be able to get ideas from them!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jafar39jafar39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also had our epics taken in downtown GR.  We took alot of them in alleys behind all the cool buildings off of Ionia by Cherry Street.  We also had some of our wedding shots taken on the downtown campus of GVSU where I graduated from.  There is some really cool places down there!  Our pics are on lvlphotography.com Under proofs and 2009 and Pat and Toni.  Our password is 07112009 if you would like to view some of ours. 
  • sam09sam09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://cindypalmbos.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-11-08T20%3A03%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=5Scroll down to Samantha and Scott.We had ours taken downtown, some on the pedestrian bridge, some near the river and some out in front of the Ford museum. The ones in front of the museum were my favorite. It has mirrored windows and there were lots of flowers, so we had a bunch of color. It's very nice downtown.Have fun!
  • Bulloca2Bulloca2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue bridge is a must. It looks great in pictures and it gets a great view of the city. There's a huge tire swing in downtown GR that makes for some cute pictures too! It's near the Fifth Third building- tucked away from the street. It's massive! Rosa Park Circle The museum has the carousel JW has cool blue lights if you're going at night I've seen cute pictures taken from the pedi-cabs that are downtown. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards