Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Vendor Reviews-August 22nd *Kalamazoo*

Ceremony: First United Methodist Church - AThe rehearsal and wedding ran very smoothly. On the wedding day, the hostesses got everything ready for me and kept the ceremony schedule!Reception: Kalamazoo College Hicks Center - A-From day one, the coordinator Cindy was a really big help! Every question we asked she knew the answer or would find out right away for us. All the tables and place settings were up the day before the wedding so I had no worries the day of. Florist: Sofia Floral A++++++++They were wonderful! They worked within my budget and really came my vision to life. I would recommend them to every bride in the Kalamazoo area, I made a last minute change (about 2 weeks before wedding) and it was fully accommodated without a single complaint or hiccup.Grant Isaac Studio: A+++++++++++++I love Grant & Leandra. I have not seen any pictures yet from the wedding but they were with us all day (from 9am-11pm) and they were constantly taking pictures and offering help to me and my family. I can't wait to see how they captured our day. www.grantisaacstudio.comContinental Pastries (Battle Creek) - AThe cake was delicious and designed perfectly. Chair Covers: Decorations Complete - AStephanie was wonderful to work with and very easily reachable..the chairs were beautiful and everything I wanted.Alcohol: Tiffany's Wine & Spirit Shop - AHoneymoon: Adventure Travel - A++Emily was our travel agent and booked everything we wanted, she responded to email very quickly and would look up any request that we had. Very impressed.DJ: Celebration Entertainment: A-
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Carter5.25.10 Charlotte 2.6.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards