Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Florists

Does anyone know of any good florists who have reasonable prices in the grand rapids area?

Re: Florists

• Options
    stacy lovestacy love member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try J's fresh flower mkt on plainfield. Were doing our flowers there . they offer full service or do it your self. we decided to diy saved us a lot of money. There web site is jsfreshflower.com check them out. Happy planning and good luck
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    posted this earlier this morning, but it's gone now thanks to the new format.  try Dee at www.elementofelegance.com - she works out of her home and have very reasonable prices!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I reccomend J's fresh flower market they have the lowest prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for a cheap florist, AndyLous was the cheapest that I found. They are great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HI!

I'm not sure whats going on here...but for what its worth...I'm using AndyLous. Extremely affordable and the owner is a blast to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New to this board I've check out a few Florist not sure yet if were going to have some one do it our doing our own. Im going to look a little further . II still  have time .

• Options
    edited December 2011
    modern day floral is a great shop!  Jen and all of her designers are very trendy and know about all of the newest things!  I loved her.  She did my sister's wedding.  She is kind of expencive, but her tallent and ideas are worth it!
  • Options
    stacy lovestacy love member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about Modern day to good luck
  • Options
    Christie6Christie6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello!  I'm new to this board but I am using Floral Designs by Shelly and she's been really great so far!  Her prices are extremely reasonable and she sets up for you too!  Let me know if you want any info!  =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well  we have been to a few  places this last week ! and we have decided to go with Js Fresh Flower Very affordable . The wedding consultant Brenda is great at what she does. We were excited to be able to some our self and have them do the rest. There are lots of great florist out there good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am goign with Dee Mitchell of element of elegance. I also liked Stems, but I thought Dee's flowers were prettier and more affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards