Michigan-Grand Rapids

DOC

anyone have any rec's for a inexpensive DOC? Or have a great experience with one you have used? We are considering hiring one.
Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DOC

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you are looking into getting a DOC, I would strongly recommend it1   My husband and I were able to relax on our wedding day and didn't know about a single thing that went wrong, thanks to our DOC.  You'll be very glad you got one!

I would highly recommend our DOC - Ele3 Events!!   Their prices are very competitive, they are professional and really nice and you get 3 woman for the price of one.  www.ele3events.com. Click on the "vendor reviews" link in my siggy for a full review of them.  I would also suggest Dee with Elements of Elegance (www.elementofelegance.com).  Her prices are comparable to Ele3 Events, and she is super sweet and really loves what she does (we just used her for flowers).  There is definitely one GR area planner that I would NOT recommend...you'll see her mentioned in my vendor reviews as well. 

HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    Remember This... Amanda is FANTASTIC!  She just got married herself this past August and so she knows what it is like to be stressed.  I couldn't have been happier with her.  She pays great attention to detail and only charges $50 for the rehearsal if you want her there and $200 for the day of your wedding.  She does free consultations as well.  Her website is http://rememberthisevents.blogspot.com/

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards