Michigan-Grand Rapids

Invitations- anyone local??

Looking for invitations but not reallying wanting to do them online unless it is a great deal - Anyone local-printing shops?  Any great deals online? Help suggestions please!

Re: Invitations- anyone local??

• AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine online from Wedding Paper Divas.  Because I live overseas, it was the easiest thing to do.  I liked their quality for non-thermography.  I'm sure it's more expensive, but I didn't even need 50 invites so, no biggie for me.  I also like that they're more modern, less overly traditional or gag-tastic looking. What annoys me now is to go back and see the new invites that I like more than the one's I used! haha

Oh, and when you order the samples, they send you coupons to use on an order.  I can't remember if it's a percentage off or what, but that's definitely helpful!

ETA: I just went to the site and it looks like they're having a sale.
  • edited December 2011
    Is the design you have in mind something you can do yourself?  Not all of them are, but mine were and it saved us bucketloads of money by doing it our self.  For 280 guests (I think maybe 160 invitations...ish..) it only cost us $225 including the postage for envelopes.  Not too shabby. 
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, yes! Lindy Press on Fulton. We did our invitation through them even though we could have ordered what we got online. Our total for 100 invitations was only $160. Their website is http://www.lindypressgr.com/
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sondra's Ink for our programs, and she did an amazing job.  Her prices are very reasonable as well.  I think her website is www.sondrasink.com. HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    thanks!!
  • Spartan5Spartan5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Abbey of Sydesign, and I couldn't be happier. She custom makes 10 invitations for you all in your budget and then customizes it from there so you really get what you want. She's been awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards