Michigan-Grand Rapids

I need a DJ!

I am looking for a cheap DJ probably no more than $600 that is fun and energetic. i would like to have all the lights as well. A DJ makes or breaks the party and i dont want to pick one without knowing they are good.

Re: I need a DJ!

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Showtime Karaoke and DJ..its $450 for 6 hours includes lights etc...they have very good reviews and the owner Troy has been very involved in the planning since we booked with them!  I think they are out of the Muskegon/Twin Lake area.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Moments in Time. It's $480 for 4 hours (that's all we need). I know their rates are more expensive if you need them longer than 4 hours. They got amazing reviews on weddingwire.com. I haven't been to a wedding they DJed, but I'm hoping the reviews prove true!
  • randolphs2023randolphs2023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im having a hard time finding a dj too any suggestions?
  • edited December 2011
    Rick Reuther is really good, too. See above for a couple other suggestions. I highly recommend checking out weddingwire.com for vendor reviews. That's how I found a few of our vendors; I wouldn't have found them otherwise!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Celebrity Productions. We travel all over MI and northern IN. Reviews available on our website www.celebrityproductionsgr.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards