Michigan-Grand Rapids

Newbie! Dockers in Muskegon question :-)

Hi knotties!

I'm new to the blog and planning a September 2012 wedding. My fiance and I are interested in having our reception at Dockers Fish House in Muskegon and are wondering if any of you have opinions or experiences. 

Thanks so much and I look forward to chatting with you all during this exciting time Smile

Re: Newbie! Dockers in Muskegon question :-)

• akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Welcome! I don't have any experiences with Dockers in Muskegon, but I'm sure someone here will have some thoughts. Good luck! :)
  • SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have friends who've been there frequently for dinner and say the food is good.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_newbie-dockers-muskegon-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:89bc435c-fc32-427f-887e-cfbee41cdae2Post:2a79cfc7-adeb-4bbd-abbd-f612c78907f1">Re: Newbie! Dockers in Muskegon question :-)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have friends who've been there frequently for dinner and say the food is good.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Agree, they have great food!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Good to know as we have never eaten there. :-) Makes me feel better about our decision!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a small party (about 20 people) there when I graduated from college. The food was fabulous! I'm sure they'll do a great job for your wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Mrs Chasey! They sent me a pretty incomplete contract earlier this week so my wedding coordinator (Dee from Elements of Elegance) is contacting them to get things to be how they should be...

Hopefully once that is taken care of everything will be smooth sailing :-) Thanks everyone!
  • Kari1108Kari1108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there, and it was wonderful!  The food was excellant, the event ran smoothly, and the staff was very helpful.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards