Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

I lost a stone in my setting-Preusser Jewelers to the rescue!!!

Earlier today, I looked down at my beautiful engagement ring and noticed that one of the tiny stones in the setting was missing!  I've been engaged less than a month and treat my ring so carefully-I never wear it in the shower, at the gym, doing cleaning or chores, I was shocked and can't imagine when or where I'd lost it.  The stone is so small, there's no way I'll ever be able to find it.  As you can imagine, I got pretty upset and called my fiancee crying. 

He picked up the ring from me and took it back to Preusser where he bought it.  It is a Verragio setting, so it's under warranty, but I was worried they'd have to send it out for repair.  The good people at Preusser replaced the stone and fixed it immediately, then they gave it a good cleaning.  I'm so grateful to them.  They'd already gained a customer for life by working with my fiancee within our budget, but this competely sealed the deal.

I can't recommend Preusser enough, please do not hesitate to visit them for your Wedding jewelry or any other pieces you might need over your life.  Here's a photo of my beautiful ring, just in case you'd like to see it:

Meddied since 6/15/13!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards