Michigan-Grand Rapids

Mangiamos review?

Im looking at either Mangiamos or Buffalo Wild Wings on 44th street for my rehearsal dinner location. 
I was wondering if anyone had reviews from having their dinner, or been to a dinner there before and could share their experience?
They are obviously very different places; I just dont know what feel id like more, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mangiamos review?

• I've eaten there once, and it was very nice. We had a tour because we were scouting locations for something else and they were very accommodating with giving us an impromptu tour, answering questions, etc.  The grounds are lovely.

I know I've read rehearsal dinner reviews that were good also, but don't remember who they were from.

I guess it does really  just matter what atmosphere you're looking for.  For the two  weddings we just had, the girls wanted a more casual atmosphere, so we went with Peppino's for one, and Florentine's for the other. 

Good luck.   
  • Mangiamos is a very pretty setting, but I didn't care for the food at all. They restricted the menu choices we could pick from and it would have been tough to please pickier eaters with the offerings available. The parmesan chicken dish is VERY spicy fyi.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards